Placing an order
You can safely place an order online. Your personal data will be treated in compliance with the regulations of the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality therein. You can also give us a call on +44 20 704 37153 to place an order. We will require your name, last name for invoicing, full delivery address and contact information.
If your order value is less than 6000 EUR, 20% deposit would be required. Balance payment required prior to delivery. If your order value is more than 6000 EUR or you're purchasing modified/bespoke building, 50% deposit is required. Balance payment required prior to delivery. Possible payment terms- bank transfer only.
When you place an order, you will automatically get your order confirmation in an email. The manufacturer can cancel the order, if:
- that particular log cabin is not in stock and it is no longer manufactured. The manufacturer can offer an alternative model; however you will the have right to refuse that offer and get a full refund.
- payment not received.
- there was an error in the listing. the access is not good for delivery.
- in case of an extra charge for delivery, customer has not paid additionally.
- price of the product on the listing is not correct and the manufacturer can not sell the product for that price. If that happens, you will be informed about the final price so you can either confirm the order or cancel it. In case of an order cancellation, you will be refunded in full.
We offer free delivery on a hi-ab vehicle in DUBLIN area only. We can arrange delivery all over Ireland - please contact us for further information. For delivery outside Dublin, we may offer direct delivery service on an artic truck (more economical delivery option) - in that case you will need 2 well bodied people to offload the log cabin of the vehicle or get a forklift on site. Accessories, like bitumen tiles or verandas are delivered for free, if they come with the cabin. If ordered separately, delivery is at an extra cost. It is customer's responsibility to make sure there is adequate access and space to complete the delivery on a hi-ab.
The right to cancel the order
- You have the right to cancel your order. In case you want to cancel the order, you must inform the manufacturer via email. If you ordered a customized log cabin (bespoke/modified), the manufacturer can charge 20-50% cancellation fee, depending on the cabin production status.
- You can cancel the order within 7 days after you received delivery of the cabin. Goods must be returned in the same-original packaging, full set - any damage of the packaging will be considered as a cause not to accept returned goods.
- After both parties agreed on cancellation, the manufacturer is obliged to refund the customer within 30days. Note, transport costs, if any occurred, will not be refunded.
- All goods must be returned/delivered to the manufacturers specified place - transport costs to be covered by the customer
- When goods are returned, both parties must sign a goods return letter.
Customer has the right to return goods to the manufacturer within 14 days after receiving the goods.
- Goods must be returned in the same-original packaging, full set - any damage of the packaging will be considered as a cause not to accept returned goods.
- Goods can not be damaged;
- Goods can not be used - no packaging removed, no stickers removed, screwed, etc. This is not valid if defective goods are returned;
- When returning the goods to the manufacturer, the customer must show the purchasing document (invoice);
- All goods must be returned/delivered to manufacturers specified place - transport costs to be covered by the customer
- When goods are returned, both parties must sign goods return letter.
- After both parties agreed on cancellation, manufacturer is obliged to refund the customer within 30days. Note, transport costs, if any occurred, will not be refunded.
- Quality windows and doors can not be returned.
- Quality bitumen tiles can only be returned in original packaging - the customer pays all the shipping costs.
Return policy of defective goods
All the goods sold by the manufacturer are new/not used and meet the specification (unless specified different). All the pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary. If goods are delivered damaged and you can identify some damaged/broken parts, you can return the goods to manufacture straight away and request for a refund. If the packaging of the goods is damaged or some parts are damaged, the manufacturer has the right to ask for the pictures as a proof. In case of missing or faulty parts, the manufacturer is obliged to supply the replacement parts.
- All the prices are inclusive of 21% VAT tax
- The manufacturer has the right to change prices without warning. That is not applied to confirmed orders.
Custom design log cabins
- 50% deposit is required for all modified or bespoke buildings.
- If customer cancels the order of customized log cabins, he is obliged to cover all the costs the manufacturer had when manufacturing this order.
- All cabins/summerhouses/garages that are not specified on the website are classified as custom design cabins, including any alterations to the cabin size, wall thickness, layout, heights, quantity and configuration of windows/doors and etc.
- Bear in mind, that wood is a natural products and small splits, knots, logs can be a bit twisted/wrapped.
- All cabins come flat packed, not assembled. Cabin must be assembled strictly according to installation instructions, otherwise the manufacturer might not supply the warranty.
- All cabins come not treated/ painted. We advice you paint the cabin within 14days after the installation.
- Light roof construction is suitable for bitumen tiles, etc. if you intend to use other roof covering, please contact us for additional information. Light roof construction can not handle heavy snow loads - max 30kg/m2. Customer is responsible to clean roof in case of snow, since roof construction might break or bend (please note that wet snow weights much more)
- Customer is responsible to get all the required permissions
- The manufacturers warranty covers a 5 years warranty for all timber parts-anti rot warranty, a 1 year warranty for windows and doors, 1 year warranty for hardware of windows and doors. To get manufacturers warranty cabin must be assembled strictly according to the installation instructions
The Data Protection Policy employed by eurowood.ie has been developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the finest quality services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients, suppliers, associates and staff. The Policy guides how we collect store and use information about individuals and organizations. It will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and the changing needs of everyone we deal with.
Our Data Protection Policy recognizes two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection: Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and `click stream` data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data include, by way of example, Clients` confidential data, individuals` home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV`s, etc. If your relationship with us includes providing eurowood.ie with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of eurowood.ie, if you so request, and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organization. Eurowood.ie collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so.
Notice: We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes.
Opt Out: From time to time, we are approached by companies and organizations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies in an effort to help you find these resources. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to eurowood.ie.
Security: We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information;
Review and Correction: We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified;
eurowood.ie will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only: eurowood.ie will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems. eurowood.ie Data Protection Policy has been developed out of respect for the privacy preferences and choices of our candidates, suppliers customers, associates and staff. We have established procedures to ensure that every reasonable effort is made to address your concerns. If you have any questions or comments on eurowood.ie and its data protection policy please contact us. If you have a complaint about our handling of data, you have the right to involve the Information Commissioner - but please inform us first, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com , so that we may have the opportunity to address any issues directly with you. UAB EUROVUDAS, reg.no. 126284815, Kirtimų 59D, Vilnius, Lithuania