Log cabin ALBA 6x4m (24m²), 44mm
- Free Delivery*
- Special Price
!– Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics –> <!– Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Ads: 836417603 –>
The York log cabin is an amazing place for relaxation. You can create your own cosy relaxation zone on any smallish area of land, maybe next to your current house, or in an out-of-the-way place, on a block of land surrounded by forests, near a body of water.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
These log cabins are designed to create a feeling of comfort and spaciousness. The double glass door we install gives a feeling of cosiness and allows more light to come inside. This makes it light almost all the time, allowing you to see the stars at night while lying in your comfort zone. The log cabin is constructed from the highest quality, slow-growing, northern spruce timber.
The log cabin has two single windows and one double window that open to the outside. The doors and windows are double glazed, with a built-in sealing gasket to prevent leaks.
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
5 year manufacturer’s warranty on all our buildings. All our buildings are carefully designed and made by our highly qualified and skilled professionals using only the finest materials. This enables us with great confidence to provide a 5 year warranty on all our buildings. For more information please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you need more information about a product, scale drawings etc. or possibly you have come across a few unexpected problems while assembling your cabin. Whatever the matter may be, please always contact us – we will be happy to help.
See how easy the assembly process is!
First of all, wood is a ‘warm’ and living building material, which ‘lives and moves’ after assembling a log cabin. It is one of the oldest materials used in home construction.
You might notice condensation in your bathroom, kitchen, or kids room. In kids room this problem is often caused by a humidifier, which many parents use. If you use a humidifier in any part of your home (including the humidifier that works with some furnaces), you can try turning it down.
This summerhouse is a perfect choice if you are thinking about convenient accommodation of up to 4 people or even more. 3 bedroom summerhouse designed to get the maximum of natural light and the landscape around it.
Wooden houses are becoming increasingly popular all around the world. Modern garden cabins are spacious, light and comfortable. Have you dreamt of the next level of garden log cabins? Imagine – 4 bedrooms, one large common area, 2 bathrooms and a terrace. You say it is some wooden cabin fairy-tale.