Wooden summerhouse Marseille 6x12 m, 44mm
- Free Delivery*
- Special Price
!– Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics –> <!– Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Ads: 836417603 –>
3 bedroom summerhouse designed to get the maximum of natural light and the landscape around it. Its regular rectangular shape with 3 huge double glass doors on the backyard side wall ensures easy access to the terrace from almost every room. Marseille is a perfect choice if you are thinking about convenient accommodation of up to 4 people or even more. The convenient layout allows to separate main bedroom (with a wardrobe room and private bathroom) from 2 others. The spacious living room in the center of the house ensures enough room for a kitchen, dining and lounge zones and has easy access to any other room.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
The Marseille wooden summer house is made of the highest quality slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce wood. The large number of windows and double glassed doors creates a cosy, well-lit atmosphere.
The wooden summer house has 44 mm thick double-grooved spruce wood walls. The cottage has one single-leaf exterior door and 3 double-leaf, fully glazed, outward-opening doors. There are 6 single-leaf internal doors, fully wooden. The house has 2 single windows that open outwards and 3 double windows. All windows and the doors are double-glazed and have a sealing gasket against leaks.
We invite you to get acquainted with the wooden garages we produce, which would suit this cabin very well: https://eurowood.ie/9-wooden-garages
Internal area- 60 m²:
One large common space
- 44 mm logs, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- External dimensions- 6x12 m;
- Internal area - 60 m²;
- Single entrance door, 3/4 glazed, opening outwards;
- 3 double fully glazed doors;
- 3 double windows, opening outwards;
- 2 single windows, opening outwards;
- Windows: double glazing, rubber gasket for water tightness;
- Roof boards T&G, min 19 mm;
- Floor boards T&G, min 19 mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- VAT included;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI;
- Installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
5 year manufacturer’s warranty on all our buildings. All our buildings are carefully designed and made by our highly qualified and skilled professionals using only the finest materials. This enables us with great confidence to provide a 5 year warranty on all our buildings. For more information please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you need more information about a product, scale drawings etc. or possibly you have come across a few unexpected problems while assembling your cabin. Whatever the matter may be, please always contact us – we will be happy to help.
See how easy the assembly process is!
First of all, wood is a ‘warm’ and living building material, which ‘lives and moves’ after assembling a log cabin. It is one of the oldest materials used in home construction.
You might notice condensation in your bathroom, kitchen, or kids room. In kids room this problem is often caused by a humidifier, which many parents use. If you use a humidifier in any part of your home (including the humidifier that works with some furnaces), you can try turning it down.
This summerhouse is a perfect choice if you are thinking about convenient accommodation of up to 4 people or even more. 3 bedroom summerhouse designed to get the maximum of natural light and the landscape around it.
Wooden houses are becoming increasingly popular all around the world. Modern garden cabins are spacious, light and comfortable. Have you dreamt of the next level of garden log cabins? Imagine – 4 bedrooms, one large common area, 2 bathrooms and a terrace. You say it is some wooden cabin fairy-tale.