If you have a smaller footprint in which to install your summerhouse, but are still looking to make the most out of the space, the Nottingham model from Eurovudas will tick all of your boxes. With a prefabricated attic that sits neatly above the rest of the structure, you can keep the clutter upstairs, organised neatly, and out of the way. Alternatively, you could create a snug and cosy bedroom up there to retreat to at the end of a busy day in the summerhouse. Downstairs, the log cabin comprises of three separate rooms, making it perfectly suited to a lounge, kitchen and bathroom layout. Everything you need in a cosy and cute format.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
Made of high quality, slow growing northern spruce, the Nottingham log cabin is a work of art. Quaint and cosy but functional and stylish, this summerhouse allows an abundance of light to shine through its impressive seven single windows. A double-glazed door keeps the cold at bay in the winter, whilst ensuring the summerhouse stays nice and cool in the summertime. Whenever you use this log cabin, and however you use it, you’ll appreciate the quality of the materials and the efficiency of the design, as much as you’ll enjoy how amazing it is to look at.
The wooden summer house has 44 mm thick double-spruce spruce wood walls. It has an overall height of 3.5 m. Both the windows and the doors are double-glazed and have a sealing gasket against leaks.
We invite you to get acquainted with the wooden garages we produce, which would suit this cabin very well: https://www.eurowood.ie/9-wooden-garages
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY